It’s National Share A Blog Day (NSABD)! Okay, I made that up, but I’ve been thinking a lot about how to broaden my reach. In other words, I want more readers, more Facebook “Likes,” more Twitter followers, a book deal, a talk show, and a boat! (One with a bathroom on board, thank you very much.)
I like to dream big, but I’m also humble and have a hard time taking a compliment (go ahead and try) and asking for things, so I’d be over the moon happy with just a few new blog subscribers. I figured since I’ve been entertaining you for almost two years with tales from the crypt Mama-hood (my blog-iversary, blog birthday or whatever you want to call it is just a few days away!), it’s about time you did something for me (said The Runaway Mama very, very nicely).
This is where NSABD comes in. All I want you to do is share my blog with two people (or 10…that would be cool) (or 100…wow!) in your life. And because I’m such a good Mama, I’ve made it easy. Below you’ll see a recap of some of my most recent posts, as well as a few “oldie but goodie” acronym-themed posts – AOC and PVSD – in honor of this one. And at the very bottom of this page is a new “sharing” button so you can easily share this very post (or any post at all) with every single person on the planet. Just like that. See, I did all the hard work for you. All you have to do is share it. Because sharing is nice. And not sharing is crappy. Here goes…
- Wonky Mama (n.): A Mama who has too much time on her hands and takes a dozen pictures of her son mailing his first letter at the post office. Read “Postal” here.
- Sometimes good parenting feels bad. It’s that simple (except it’s not simple at all). Read about it here.
- Considering a postnuptial agreement? Read “Testimony” here.
- To have or not to have another baby named after a Star Wars character? Read “Luke Skywalker” here.
- Planning a trip to Legoland? For an expert (I use that term very loosely) review, read “Legoland: The Good, The Great, and The Well…” here.
- Do you like math? Check out some Runaway Mama Word Problems here and here.
- Acute Onset Chaos (AOC). A must read, especially during the summer when play dates are plentiful. Read about it here.
- Post Vacation Stress Disorder (PVSD). Required reading before your next kid-free vacation! Read “PVSD” here.
Okay, that should do it. Thanks for helping a Mama out on (fake) National Share A Blog Day. From one Mama to another, “Abracadabra, please, and thank you” (that’s what Riley would say). In other words, thanks for reading and sharing!
p.s. Have you signed up to receive email alerts when I publish a new post? Have you “Liked” my Runaway Mama Facebook page yet? Are you following me on Twitter? You can do all of these things by clicking on the links to the right. Over here ——–>
One response to “NSABD”
happy NSABD! 🙂